Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric or other materials using a needle to apply thread. It is commonly used for companies and businesses to apply their logos on polos, backpacks and more. Here at Elite Embroidery we embroider business and retail items, whether you have one or five-hundred items. Let us know if you are interested in getting a free custom quote for your next embroidery project!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does it mean to digitize my artwork at Elite Embroidery? What is a .DST file?
The process of digitizing existing artwork places individual stitches in their proper location to convert artwork into an embroidery file. Embroidery files are known as stitch files. The most common format is .DST.
- What is the price to digitize my artwork? What does that price include?
Digitizing artwork starts at $60 for a standard left chest and/or hat logo. This payment includes the .DST file, any adjustments to ensure the best quality, and a physical sample of your design. The benefits of us digitizing your artwork would be:
- Adjustments to ensure the best quality
- Quality guaranteed
- Sew out of your design prior to us sewing on your items
- Size changes for existing logos ($15 edit fee to make design larger/No Charge to make smaller)
- Do you sell apparel or do I need to supply my items?
We do sell a variety of apparel items (see here in products or in our catalogs) or you can bring in any of your own items. Feel free to call (817-741-0307) or email us (Info@EliteEmbKeller.com) with any questions on the products we offer!
- What is the turnaround time for embroidery?
Our standard turn around time is around 1-2 weeks. During the winter holidays (Thanksgiving-Christmas) turn around time can extend to 2-3 weeks.
- Do you offer rush services for embroidery?
24 hour - $25 for every four items
3 day - $15 for every four items
7 day - $10 for every four items